Welcome to Clarion Online Services
Clarion University Libraries offer services designed to support research and information needs of off-campus students and faculty. Distance education support includes reference and information assistance, access to online resources, online tutorials, and interlibrary loan.
Each time you contact the library, please identify yourself as a Clarion University distance education student. You also will be asked to provide contact information so that resources may be e-mailed, faxed, or mailed to you.
The Library staff is committed to responding to your requests in a timely manner. While online technology makes many resources available in a very short time, library staff sometimes need to send materials by mail or contact other libraries for materials not owned by Clarion University. To insure that materials reach you in time to support your projects, please request resources as soon as possible.
Clarion University Libraries maintains a specific web page for Virtual Campus Students. Please access this page, if you need more detailed information.
Connecting to the Library
Connecting To Clarion Online Resources From Off-Campus...
Clarion University provides two ways of connecting to online resources from an off-campus location! Choose either first or second way to log-in.
1. You can use your Library ID Number and Last Name
- Students: Use 9 + Your Clarion Student ID Number. Don't know your Student ID Number? Click here !
- Faculty: Use leading zeros + Your Employee ID Number to create a 9-digit number. Find your employee ID Number on your pay stub.
2. Log In Using Your iClarion Username and Password
- Use your s_username and password (sample screenshots)
Ways to Contact
When you need help with your research, you can contact the University Libraries by one of the following ways:
- By toll free number: 866-272-5612 Press #5 for the Library
- Carlson Library Reference Desk: 814-393-2490
- Suhr Library Reference Desk: 814-676-6591 ext 1242
- Click here for Live Chat with a librarian.
- Click on the ASK A Librarian icon. This is an e-mail option. Turn around time during the week is 24 hours or less.
Clarion Online Distance Education/Information Literacy Librarian